Mickey's PhilharMagic

Mickey's PhilharMagic is a 3-D film attraction located at the Magic Kingdom theme park in Fantasyland. Mickey's PhilharMagic is a 12-minute long show starring Donald with 3-D effects, interactive smells and water as well as a number of characters from many of the Disney classic movies.

I can remember when this theatre belonged to the Mickey Mouse Revue when we first went to Disney World (let me clear my throat on this one - 1976, I'm really showing my age now). Too bad it closed down in 1980. It lasted for 9 years when it originally opened in 1971. Okay, I'm back from my time machine now.

My review, we all loved this one. From Donald picking up Mickey's famous sorcerer's hat to Donald being shot from the stage to the wall behind you. It's fun, hilarious, and just another fantastic magical moment from Disney. There are no fastpasses available. The wait time is approximately 10-15 minutes on average. Not a long wait for an excellent production. Don't miss this one.

No comments: